Saturday, March 31, 2007

First Blog


Here I am trying to figure out this blogging thing. Let's hope I am semi-successful and not completing wasting the ever so valuable knitting time. hmm... The reason I seem to have a free weekend is because I was waiting for that new Sock Madness pattern to be released. Now they are planning to release on Wednesday. like all participants we are eagerly awaking the next pattern dash!

oh, I might as well try to include a picture of my latest pair of completed socks. Austerman Step was nice and soft to knit. They even leave my feet nice an soft, too.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hey, it looks good!!

Melanie said...

Wow!
I am impressed!
Much better then my first blog attempt!
You look like a pro. =)
BTW, if you want those progress bars like on my blog..you can do a search for progress bars..I got it from here: http://yarntomato.com/percentbarmaker/
You can make yours an any color, then save them somewhere on your computer, and whammo..you just upload them (as a picture in your customize area), whenever you want to post a progress on a project. They go from 0-100 % so you can post pretty accurately. =)
Look what Denise and I have done to you! You will never be the same! LOL. But you will have so much fun!