Monday, December 17, 2007

Yep, another pair


Sorry it has been a while. Life has gotten boring again. hee hee.. Sometimes boring is a good thing because that means I can get some knitting done. I finished the Sockamania snowflake sock. Made with tweed black and gold fortissima yarn on size 2s and yikes! 68 stitches, which I gradually decreased after the pattern to 60 with the added toe variation. Let's see instead of blogging I ... read a whole book (The first non text book this year, it was about the mofia.) and I found a really cool Kung Fu game for the DS, and I am making travel plans for the holidays.

Here is a picture of my rock star friends hanging out in the expensive part of town. We tried to get the Sherpa to buy my Phillipine bodyguard and I coach bags. But none of us are that famous to even step in the store. *( We were on a mission to see a little live theater... for 5 hours! a couploe hours is fine but sitting in little theater seats is kind of uncomfortable when you are the size of Godzilla.
Well Until next time when I get some interesting knitting going or finished...

No comments: