Tuesday, October 28, 2008

technical difficulty

Sorry to delay, I seem to have left my laptop power cable at sockermom's house. :( I was able to use the public computers at the library, but I seemed to have taken the little black cloud to the library with me. The printer was not function and would not print off my yarn discount coupon or a pattern I was hoping to read. Even with this mild drama, I managed to make all of my yarn parties with out the use of 24/7 internet information and communication. Yes, I even had to dust off the phone book a few times to get a phone number or address. (When that did not have the my answer I called up knitwisecracker at her computer to assist in the minor crisis.)

Now do you want to see all the unfinished projects?

This is TO-BE a Glow-in-the-dark scarf.


This is TO-BE a pair of cable heeled autumn socks.

Not pictured, still working on my blanket and another pair of socks that has been on a bit of a tour.

I may have mentioned that I am really trying to knit as fast as time permits and trying not to buy any more yarn. This is a hard task when I meet up with my knit gals at the .. yarn shop. Recently, I went through my stash and took a bag of yarn over to the yarn swap party. I really had no intention to bring any yarn home... but..... just look what yarn found me... or was forced on me!

It seems I have enough yarn for about 2 sweaters and bundles of socks. :) I guess this means even less time blogging and more project pictures to come?

Here is a quick shout out to my new fans in Brunei, Portugal and Indonesia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always make me laugh! Dai ichiban FAN!