Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oh, Bananas!


Here they are, Opal hand dyed banana color. Great yarn to knit with and I can't wait to make a pair of banana gloves this fall. Why two pairs of the same sock? I loved the yarn and color, but the real reason has to do with my rule to never rip out. I made the first pair with one sock on double point needles and the other sock on two circulars. Everything seemed normal at the time that pair was complete, until I tried the sock on and one sock was a half an inch shorter! (The 2 circs seem to knit tighter than dbpts.) So I opted to make another wacky pair like the first. I still like the yarn and they will go well with my khakis. On to the next pair... I am thinking to start the secodn Tofu sock. I want to take it on my trip in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Knitwise Cracker said...

早いですね!  一つパ-ャ( spelling?)
誰かに上げたら?? 日本人の友だち、私じゃないよ!  仏私はいつもME ME と言うでしょう!