Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Busier than expected

Funny how time flies when you are on vacation and getting ready for vacation. But the time leading up to the vacation. The regular everyday life?
So I had hoped to finish a pair of cotton socks and post the completed picture ALL over the internet... but I am stuck on the heel and the last time I through a loop was... shhh.... Sunday. :( To make up for the non knitting. I D-stashed the crappy frilly stuff I had some how accumulated into those under bed bins. After moving this on to a happier owner, I cruised over to the yarn store and bought some.... GREEN..... Panda cotton. hee hee .... hee hee.... so on to my 2 week vacation. Let's see how many socks I can knit!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have not checked your blog for a while. When are leaving for Japan?
I see you did a lot of knitting...