Sunday, June 24, 2007

still knitting

Here are the tofu socks! small needles and lots of stitches. This pair makes the 78th pair of socks I have made in the last two and a half years.
I bought another skien of tofutsies thinking I should make the Jaywalker 72 st pattern. But then I realized I would have to go down another size of two of needles. So I was able to entice a friend to try the marvelous tofutsies yarn. Wa la... yarn passed on and out of my stash. I sure have a lot of yarn left from this pair of socks. I'll just add it to the remnants bin. :)
Oh, so I am super busy right now at work and I was working most of the weekend on this project. The project is close to complete... but I had to take a little time out and ferry across to the church mouse and check on some yarn colors. :) well at $11 a skien I did a little in store research, and came up with Bel-Air being similar to Cascade's Pastaza yarn. Now I am going to have to find that perfect color. I was looking at olive... I still might be. hmm....
Well, I need to move on to doing some more work before the work week! This pair makes the 78th pair of socks I hav emade in the last two and a half years.

No comments: