Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving! Mine is on Friday. Well, I already had it... today. I went to the cheesy waterfront area with the Statute of Liberty replica. No, I am not kidding. There I ate a Hawaiian Hamburger - well it IS American flavored and the restaurant broadcasts radio from Honolulu, HI. Good burger, fries & American size Med drink for $10. Well maybe now it is more expensive as the dollar weakens.

well... not a lot going on here. The temperature suddenly dropped on Thursday and I walked home from the station in the 32 degree temperature and strong winds. Oh it was chilly. I was just wearing a light sweater and light jersey-like jacket. Wish I had my down jacket and scarf. Well finished the scarf for tonight`s walk from the station.

Fortunately, I did not run into this guy on the way home. Can you see Godzilla?

Chat with you later!

No comments: