Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hope you don`t scare easily


Here is a pair of socks I knit last month, and just this weekend got the finishing touches threaded in. Can you see my special glow in the dark scary ghosts? (There are 6 in total 3 you might see.) I can*t wait to wears these around to scare people. Or will I only be scarying myself when I wake in the dark?

Next I show my Irish Hiking Cable scarf in chestnut color. I thought I would get to wear it to the soccer game this afternoon, and then the sun came out and I could not wear all my new knits. I am sure there will be many chances in the near future. Apparently the winter winds are here. Does this make sense?? well it is cold out and I may have to turn my heater on with in the week? But I will hold out a little longer and enjoy the chill.
I have been working on my fall socks... which I guess are too late according to the weather man. but the leaves have not fallen yet... maybe they will be ok...


These socks have two letters in them one is the 月moon and one is 秋Autumn。Autumn is suppose to be the best time of year to enjoy moon viewing and relaxing in the cool evenings. Hopefully you were able to enjoy a few moon views.

Here you will see my next project as the cold winds role in. This is of course the multidirectional diagonal scarf with the remenants of my glow strands delicately placed into the noro. ;) should be fun to wear!
Of course there is the sockamania sock I have one done and it is reminding me of clowns... you will see it later. Busy week ahead. I am wondering if my SNB group is meeting this Tuesday. 2 weeks ago No one showed so I came home... after a round of sushi with a friend!

No comments: