Monday, November 26, 2007

A second encounter

Today’s scare was an attack by ninja’s. Look how scared my Philippine body guard is….
We were just at the mall sipping Tully’s Tiramisu Lattes… How innocent was that?

Then I wondered to this fabulous hotel for a concert, in the hotel there was a conference for monks, a couple of wedding ceremonies and various other meetings.… While I was waiting for my concert I took a picture of my multidiagonal scarf in the garden. I am not sure if you can see the fake ivy painted on the fence. It was funny and kind of cool.
I wanted to get a picture of my scarf keeping a penguin warm BUT… it was kind of fenced off. 

Finally here is my Sockomania Ripple Clown socks, not sure f you can note hope perfectly matched they are… wow… I did not think I could match so well with a patterned sock. While I await the next pattern… any ideas on a quick n easy patterned sock???

oh and lastly, I had to take a picture of this one... Has Charlie Nagatani been an honorary citizen in your state??? Does anyone know this guy?

No comments: