Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back to knitting???


まあ、今週はちょっとつまらない、まだ、旅行に行たない。さびしいね。また来週にいい写真を取ろう!
Here it is, February's Sockamania sock. Like the hearts? Not quite my style, so I am giving them away. In fact I made them small to pass off easier to a small footed friend. Hope she likes them, otherwise one of the Indonesians want them to stay warm.
You might think these socks look a little goofy, well your right. When I bought this yarn I accidentally miscalculated the yardage and grams of yarn for a pair of socks. I started toe up and turned the heel... then started to notice the yarn would not make a second sock. Of course, this was sale yarn and there was only one skien of this lavender color. Then a wise person came along and gave me the idea to buy another color of the yarn and make the pair cohesive. What do you think?
While this is only my 3rd pair for th year, I seem to have 3 single socks hanging around my room. Not to mention the March sockamania pattern coming out next week.... and then once we ar ein March it is time for Sock Madness competition!!! oh my!

No comments: