Thursday, February 7, 2008

A cold snowy week


I started the week with a visit from a scary man! (Well, I really went to a drama and he appeared!) Then we threw beans to get rid of the bad spirits on the third. Am I sounding crazy yet???

After all the crazy spirits the sky threw snow at us... and all the Indonesians went crazy in their first snow experience and saved me the work of building a snowman. While I sat warmly inside the house, I was happy to have house mates. But I am not bragging about the construction of this snowman. We all know American snowmen are three balls high.

It snowed yet again today and the weatherman says it will come back again this weekend. Currently there are only spots of snow around so walking to the train are not too bad.... While these pictures are nice & soothing... I almost guarantee fabulous pictures next week. hee hee hee.... I am just as excited to take the pictures! Just wish I had a new million camera to play with....
uhm... yeah this is a knitting blog so here is the knitting goods... Sockamania "wrong way" socks with heart pattern. Hey stop laughing at me... but don't worry these are not for me. Sockergirl can not wear hearts!

Check back next week for cool photos.. more knitting?? That is still questionable.

No comments: