Monday, March 10, 2008

I've been Marched on.

I don't know what happened. Marched has squished me to the ground and I have not been able to blog. I send my apologies to the thousands of readers out there. :) yeah, I am probably dreaming that this blog is famous!

My story is this... I have over a thousand pictures to download. In those thousand picture I have three pairs of completed socks. JUST believe ME. I will start the Sockamania socks tonight, and the Sleeves of my mohair sweater tomorrow. yes, the sweater thing could be a lie. BUT I did take the giant mohair ball and split it into 2 balls to be able to knit 2 sleeves at once. The splitting credit goes to Talkstostrangers. She pushed to split the mohair using her digital scales and ball winder. She really wanted to use the outer-space winder... but most of the 100 meters was already into the sweater and the super size winder was not necessary.

Well, a blog is not complete without a picture. So I will put a flame under me to get those super cool pictures up within a week... well... unless sockmadness 2 gets in the way of life, AGAIN!

No comments: