Monday, March 24, 2008

uhm.. yeah, I am here?


I suppose we should start with a nice picture to make up for lost time. I have a couple thousand more but this will have to do. I actually says a lot.

This was the slip stitch sock. they turned out real nice. :) NEXT!

How about a little autumn socks in the spring! so they are a few seasons late but... they are completed. NEXT!

Here we have the first of a few more on the Sock Madness competition. I wonder if 120 people have completed their socks, yet... Regardless, a new pattern will be released the end of this week. (I am guessing.) Zombie pattern on trekking. nice color, eh? NEXT!

Now on to something a lot more interesting. :) This sock will put a smile on your face while you are getting all your stitches in the right spot. Really fun pattern from knitty.com the slippery stitch pattern, Lorna's Lace Envy. hee hee... this concludes show and tell. Now on to the 6 month challenge I had, Did I stash away enough yarn? How much was left over? looky looky!
I think I did good. I knit from the allotted bag and only buy 2 skeins. Not bad, wouldn't you say?

Still have some work ahead of me. Need to finish the Sockamania socks before the end of the months!

No comments: