Saturday, March 29, 2008

And it keeps following me!!!

When this stuff follows me... it makes life a little difficult.

Brrrrr... I'm talking about snow.
It followed me to this historic city....
to this beautiful historical spot.....
Even when I changed cities to get away from the cold white stuff... look what the pictures had a fresh layer of:
A day later... still a sprinkle of snow.
Then there was a sign... of springSince it is the end of March and all....but then my luck ran out.. and the white stuff returned. So I felt I needed to get started on a blanket. While it is only one 3x3 square of a predicted 420 squares... it is a start and by next winter I should be a bit warmer.
Did I mention the cold weather makes it easy to stay in and knit? Here is March's Sockamania Sock made from Lana Grossa yarns. This is also my last pair toward my attempted 52 sock plunge. I tried to keep up with a pair of socks a week but life got in the way and I only made 37/52. Maybe I was a little short on the goal. Believe it or not, I'd rather take in a little life over a few more stitches.
Will somebody please make the snow go away????

I'll post when the weather finally gets above 50 degrees.

No comments: