Sunday, April 27, 2008

This is for all you Dim Sum eating people!


I crawled out of bed this morning with a mission. Do a little work, then sneak away for a Dim Sum in the Chinese/Vietnamese part of town. :D Doesn't Mr Dim-Sum Head Guy make you want to go back for more food?
Then Sockfanatic helped make faces at me.

And wished me happy sweater Karma. I am just hoping it will be better than my Yarn-sale-start-Date Karma. I may not have mentioned, I rode an extra 4 buses to a Store to find out the sale was the next day. :( But I still lived and the yarn I had been searching for over the last year to match a gauge for my potential dream hoody was on sale. What was I to do?
Oh, I have now turned the heel of the Madness sock 4 pattern and I am awaiting the early am release TOday... hmmm. what will it be like?

No comments: