Saturday, April 5, 2008

Doubled and halved

Cool news is that my camera was doubled and halved. I was using the Olympus 410 which I took EVERYWHERE with me. But it has been getting tired of taking so many sock pictures and snow pictures that it has gotten sick and possible caught pneumonia this winter. It was doubled to the Olympus 830, which regardless of the number difference is actually smaller in size. Let's see my quick picture test.



Which is the new camera???


























new camera on the right.... wanna try one more?




New one is....






















on the left.

These are the Sock Madness socks, upper sock is the Zombie from round one. the lower one appears to be quite small, BUT really is quite stretchy. The stretchy just MIGHT be from the 72 stitches on size one needles. Both pair have caused me to continue into the third round, although I was hoping Sea Turtle would help put me out of my misery. But here I go into round 3 hoping for an easy pattern that will fit my foot properly and be released on the date that they say it will be... let's just wait and see.

oh, the temperature did get above 50 degrees and the snow seemed to quit falling around town on Monday evening. Is it spring, yet?

No comments: