Monday, July 20, 2009

You Nice

Many good things going on over here in the northwest. Well, maybe a little to hot, but it is never too hot to knit up some wool socks!

What you see here is the color of the yarn I won from Anni and the Sockamania sock group. Yippy! The yarn is in the air and some bird is flying it across the Atlantic Ocean. Thank goodness it is not yet hurricane season to displace my package of Aztec Gold yarn.

Like I said the colorway is Aztec Gold. I am hoping this guy is not in the package with my yarn. Thanks Sockamania!
While waiting for my yarn I managed to get through the second pattern in Cookie A.'s book, "Eunice." These socks are a bit intense, in comparison to the other pairs I have knit. Really fun especially with these results:

You nice socks, Eunice. :) Sorry I could not resist the cheesy play on words. These socks are knit with Malabrigo Turner colorway. Very NICE! I am still surprised I managed the 80 stitch rounds AND even added a repeat to get my favorite 6 inch leg length.

As you can see Sckergirl is a little behind on the marionberry picking so Sockermom can bake up one of those famous Sockermom berry pies. I better put down the soccer ball N socks and get back to the homestead to pick those berries.
Thanks again to all my fans. Next blog should describe Sheldon and my camp trip. I hope to appease those fans everywhere from the east coast, Europe to Asia.

1 comment:

Knitwise Cracker said...

You are so cute. Don't forget, I'm your ICHIBAN fan!!! I wouldn't have gotten the play on words if you didn't tell me.........I'm too slow. Don't forget, I'm older than you!! :)