Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sorry no pictures

Been a while since I wrote. I have been busy on the road dealing with lost passport, wallets, cameras. Thank goodness none of these items were mine. :) I have been able to finish a pair of cotton socks for summer and I have one more pair close to completion and another single sock from wool. I am pretty sure the weather will become hot and that wool sock will hybernate for the remains of the trip. Fortunately. the temperature is hanging in at 26 C all day long. :) so too humid yet. WIll did have a day last week at 30 C adn humid. today is a long sleeve day since i am cold blooded. HOpe to post pictures by the end of the week. Sock on!

1 comment:

Knitwise Cracker said...

I've been wondering how you are doing. Glad you put something in here. Me?? The usual, reading about it, & not doing much of it.....