Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lots of cables here lately

Here is this week's pair of socks. It is the Favorite Socks (interweave)- Cable Rib Socks. Pretty easy, especially with the soft Austerman Step yarn. Although it seemed to fuzz a bit when I had the socks in creation. hmmm.... I may need to wash them carefully. :( there are full cables (leg-foot) on the outside and short leg cables on the inside. I like the colors. they should go well with .. uhm... my khakis.I opened my blogg and all the orange socks scared me.... so I quickly cast on a ... GREEN pair of socks to calm me. I feel better .


BUT.... reality... I MUST knit Sockapoola socks. Oh they are due... in a week. I hope my pal is cooking up something super cool!! I am going for mad Mash UPs - attempt number 2. starting them tomorrow and not knitting anything else until they are done... well maybe a green relief every once in a while. oh, if any one has ideas for a pattern for my green panda friend... 56 sts....

No comments: