Monday, July 16, 2007

One more for June, and two for July

Here is the much awaited pictures for the last few weeks of my knitting life. I hate to tell you guys, I really did not miss the internet connection for the last few weeks.... I guess that is a good sign that I am not addicted to the computer.... I think. :) Here is pair number one completed on the plane. Pattern is from More Sensational knits and is a 5 stitch pattern Open Twisted Ribbing. Made from Lana Grossa cotton, size 2 needles and 60 stitches. I recommend the pattern and the yarn!Then in July I decided to give the 6 sock's Eiffel Tower design a try. I had to change the toe up image to a top down... hmm... not sure it went so well. But the sock yarn color turned out pretty good. On-line summer color 100, size 2 needles 60 stitches. These socks seemed to drag on through the dull pattern. Or maybe it was the heat and humidity that were getting to me.After all this crazy patterning I thought it was time for a pair of green socks. :) Creative Arts color #104, size 3 needles, 48 stitches, simple sock pattern. This pair of socks will keep my toes toasty in the winter for sure!The long plane ride home helped me get a good start on my next Jojoba step socks. :) one done tonight, and the next one???? but I also need to get the sockapalooza sock finished by August 2nd. Hope to log on soon now that I am closer to my stash!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Nicely done! I especially love those green ones!

Shannan said...

All of your socks look great! I love the picture in your side bar of your socks in a circle!