Thursday, April 26, 2007

Friday yet?

What a week, I can't believe Friday is tomorrow. The Sock madness pattern is to be sent out while I am at work, so I won't see the socks until hours after the gang has started off. I will be jealous of those free knitters while I sit at my office desk slaving away. :( how sad...... Since I am playing from the sidelines I will have plenty of time to choose a yarn for the pattern. This brings me to my next point.... I bumped into a few yarn shops this week and here are the results:

I am liking the Opal barn red/brown (3rd from left) OR the Trekking #84 (next to it) OR the STR Footsie-Foo, light greenish, OR the Cherry Treehill Loden on the bottom. Hmmmm, what choices. The organizers sampled teh pattern with loden, so I am kind of leaning toward that color. Problem.... I still need to wind it as you can see. Well, let's call this information session good for now. I must check on the toilet leak... (this is what was consuming my time this week. The joys of having to deal with no knitting projects!)

No comments: