Sunday, April 29, 2007

Two wrong ways and a dance


It was another busy weekend of knitting. I finished sewing up the wrong way chocolate cherry socks (ie: toe up socks). Hope they don't fall apart when I wear them because they are constructed incorrectly. ha ha...
Then the Sock madness pattern came out.... it may have been spotty in instructions, but it is a fun knit. The pattern is pretty cool! Better photos will come soon. (I hope.... and there will be two socks instead of one.)

While I was waiting for the Madness pattern I was able to motivate myself and get back to my soccer socks. I now have about 4 inches on the knee HIGHs. So it could be a few weeks before they get completed. I wish I could realize my old socks are in a state of emergency, they do not have heels anymore.... I must complete these soccer sock before the season is over!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

You're "wrong way" socks look great! I was able to get almost 1 full repeat done on sock #2 and I'm very hopeful of getting close to finished tonight. By the way, I LOVE how your sock circle turned out.