Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tomorrow's preparations


Sometime between the hours of 4am and 9am PST, the Sock madness pattern will come flying into my e-mail box. But Will I be here to receive it? Will the pattern find me to maximize the knitting time? I am trying to be optimistic, but I have an obstacle called "Work" that may keep me from completing my mission to knit 20 hours straight. I am "ok" with this, and instead am looking forward to having a cool pair of socks to wear by weekend. Depending on the pattern, I will most likely use the Trekking #80. I think I can come up with 20 hours of knit time before Saturday? Hmm.. If I complete the pair of socks by Saturday, do I get to reward myself with some Lorna's laces at the yarn Sale?
(Check out the hot socker girl, she is wearing the Team Japan Uniform. I bet she rocks on the soccer field. Too bad she does not have hand knit socks on :( )

No comments: