Wednesday, April 11, 2007

World's longest foot


Yeh, I completed the Sock Madness round 3 option B sock, "undulating Rib socks" from Interweave's Favorite Socks book. Sorry about the sock pictures, the socks look best when on my albino legs, you may need to put your sunglasses on. Fun pattern and super cozy. I am dying to wear them now and for the next week. BUT I will hold off until tomorrow when I will see more knitters. My complaint should actually go to my mom and dad, The big foot problem made these socks go on and on and on. Seemed like I should have been decrease for the toe, nope one more pattern, and then one more pattern. but I made it and completed the socks in under a week with a break to observe Easter, hide the eggs for the family, and eat the dinner. hmm, now what am I suppose to be knitting .... ? too many choices.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Good job! They look great. I can't wait to see them tonight...I'll try to remember to wear my own.