Sunday, May 13, 2007

4 on, none done

So I am feeling unmotivated and rotating through the needles. I have a dark green monkey sock past the heel and into the gusset. I started a pair I am to sell, but I don't like the yarn. I have the Sock Madness 7 pattern started pasted the scallop top and a whole repeat into the leg. It is not that hard just very breathable with all the YOs. I am thinking it will be a summer wool sock or a gift for someone to wear in their clogs. Then there is the slow growing soccer sock, currently at 5 inches. It has a few more inches on it. Since I don't have a Tuesday night game maybe I will only be allowed to work on that sock Tuesday night. hmmm, good idea.
Basically the knitting has slowed down. I am kind of feeling like i want to make a quick sweater.

No comments: