Saturday, May 26, 2007

Two socks done, BUT not a pair.

I finished the red-cinnamon on-line sock and the green monkey sock. Not sure why the monkey's were put down since they were pretty fun to pound out in front of the TV. I think I am at least two pairs of socks behind on the plunge, so I am hoping to finish these two pair of socks and maybe even the rest of my cotton soccer sock. The soccer socks have turned the heel and are almost through the gusset. They should be finished SOON! yippy! So as I knit I am trying to decide which pair is next?? which pair to take on vacation in the end of June and which pairs to make before Christmas. I know it is a little early to decide on that one..

1 comment:

Naomi R said...

Hi sockergirl! You left a comment on my blog a while ago about Japan. I don't really know of any knitting groups in Tokyo. I'm on a navy base so most of my knitting buddies are fellow wives. We even have a Starbucks on base so we're totally set! :) I have one small yarn shop near me but I order most of my yarn online. Pinku is in the Tokyo area and has a knitting blog in English so she might have more of an inside on where to buy yarn. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but let drop me a line if you have any more questions! :) Enjoy your trip!