Thursday, May 3, 2007

Mad Dancing


Here it is... Pattern #5 of Sock Madness: Mad to Dance. Fun pattern but a few parts of the pattern had instructional problems, but with a bit of thought it was manageable to figure out a reasonable sock. Now that this sock is done and the next pattern is due out Friday (Tomorrow) I am not sure what to do next in this lag time? How about I start a boring sock? My old stand by top down 56st size 3.... hmm... OK. Then the next tough decision, what color next? oh boy, do I dare dive into the stash and hear their little voices "pick me! No no Pick me!" ... can I sneak a peak into my treasure chest with out them knowing? Or should I just grab one of the over flow yarns I got at Little Knits last week?

3 comments:

Denise said...

They look great, now go work on your last soccer sock!!! =P

Melanie said...

Yeah! What Denise said.
Finish those socker socks already woman! Geesh! ;)

Bianca said...

Beautiful socks. I love the colour ;-)