Monday, August 13, 2007

Eleanor and some creepy crawlies



One more pair done. A pair of Panda Eleanor just barely squeaked out of two balls of cotton Panda. These socks have a great feel to them. While I was not a huge fan of the splitting yarn as I knit the stretchy feel on the foot is fabulous. This is a better fit than fixation and easier on the hands.

Below are the creepy crawlies. I just got two skiens of opal yarn. Bumble Bee on the left and Snake on the left. I intend to try the Snicket sock for the Bees and the Snake pattern from Six Socks KAL. hmm... have been knitting as fast as I have been buying yarn? Oh I hope so...



Next up... finish test socks. (Heel is turned) then finish Mohair sweater so I can buy hoody sweater yarn, knit Sheldon, as for next socks... uhm.. Jay walkers? Broadripples? two at once? Or, maybe I will just surprise you!

I also need to go get some SOS photos for the contest.

1 comment:

Shannan said...

The Eleanor socks look great!