Saturday, September 8, 2007

Flames put out


One more pair of socks done! This pair was a tough one, not technically but I never caught the rhythm. Not to mention I hate fixation. This is the same color of yarn I used for my knee high soccer sock project, which I thought would take 4 balls and only took three. Meaning I had a ball of the green stuff around the house left over without a mate. I had to buy another ball to get make a pair. I like the color and subtle color changes, BUT this yarn does not match the pattern, Flame Wave from Fav Socks book. I thought this would be a quick knit on the size 5 needles.... not so much. I am not really going to talk about the extreme snugness this sock has... this pair might go to my little sister with rinky dink feet. Now I can start the cool aid socks!!!

Oh I have a small correction. I have 62 pairs to choose from everyday. There was a completed pair hiding in a bag and this pair.

No comments: