Friday, September 14, 2007

Picture update.

Here are those pictures as promised. The Irish Hiking scarf. Nice isn't it? I almost want to start counting the days until winter. But then again I should enjoy the final 80 degree days, even though I tucked all my shorts away last week when it seemed fall had kicked in.


I have been working on these little arrow socks... uhm very slowly and there seems to be many disagreements. :( Will I ever finish this sock?

Good news is that my sock stash has been conveniently relocated next to my desk. It seems I will be working late because I seem to have a lot to learn. My peers are quite amazing and I feel like a little frog learning to swim. (Do they learn to swim.... I just like green things ... maybe a bad comparison.) Even though I am just a tadpole, everyone is very very nice and it seems like we are working very well together.

I may go start a new pair of socks that will go fast... I really need another unfinished project.

No comments: