Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lack of concentration

It seems I am becoming attention deficit. When I went to log in today I forgot my password. You know I thought I would change it up and make it difficult to log in. It also seems that spell check has run away from me. Sorry, please read at your own risk.

Today`s random thought - On the way to work it was lightly raining with 80 degree temperature. How does that work anyway?

As some of you know I just wrapped up one big project at work and I have now shifted to a different division. So I have been a little on sensory over load. The new group is working out well. I am looking forward to this change and perhaps there will be room for lots of creativity. but who wants to talk about work here?

Yesterday was a slow day and my fingers were able to work fast. I started an Irish Hiking scarf in a beautiful chocolate brown. I was able to do 32 inches, 2 skeins of knit Picks wool of Andes :) then I worked a little on the cool-aid socks, even though the pattern and I keep arguing with each other. :( Then I just could not resist starting a pair of daffodil gloves. I have being talking about making gloves, well this year it will happen. NO pictures yet... but they will come soon.

I must go to the store and see if I can find khaki tights, I am not ready for winter black tights yet. (yes, with the changes I have to dress up from time to time. That does mean a skirt, button up blouse etc. don:t worry I am not posting any picture here for this rare siting.)

No comments: